West Swindon and Lydiard Tregoze Church Partnership
2) The purpose of the Charity is to advance the Christian faith in the Area of Benefit in accordance with the principles and practices of the Participating Churches.
3) In achieving its purpose, the Charity will engage in a range of activities, either on its own or with others, including (but not restricted to):
- a) the celebration of public worship;
- b) the teaching of the Christian faith;
- c) mission and evangelism;
- d) pastoral work, including visiting the sick and the bereaved;
- e) the provision of facilities with a Christian ethos for the local community, including (but not restricted to) the elderly, the young and other groups with special needs; and
- f) the support of other charities in the UK and overseas.
Back to top of page Back to Constitution Contents
Prev page C1. Introduction Next page C4-8. Membership
This page last modified