4) The duly authorised ministers for the time being of the LEP (whether ordained or lay) are Members by virtue of their office.
5) Other persons shall be entitled to membership of the Charity if entitled to membership of the LEP in accordance with the provisions of the Schedule.
6) The Trustees must keep a register of Members, which must be made available to any Member upon request. The register must record the name, address and denominational affiliation within the LEP of each Member.
7) Membership of the Charity shall be terminated if the Member concerned:-
8) Membership of the Charity is personal and not transferable.
Back to top of page Back to Constitution Contents
Prev page C2-3. Purpose Next page C9-21. Congregational meetings
This page last modified