West Swindon and Lydiard Tregoze Church Partnership
53) Funds which are not required for immediate use must be placed on deposit or invested.
54) Investments and other property of the Charity may be held:
- a) in the names of the Trustees;
- b) in the name of a nominee (being a corporate body registered or having an established place of business in England and Wales) under the control of the Trustees or of a financial expert acting on their instructions;
- c) in the name of a trust corporation as a holding trustee for the Charity which must be appointed (and may be removed) by deed executed by the Trustees; or
- d) in the case of land, by the Official Custodian for Charities under an order of the Charity Commission or the Court.
Back to top of page Back to Constitution Contents
Prev page C48-51. Trustee benefits Next page C55-56. Amendment of Constitution
This page last modified